Here you can find some teaching materials (videos, pdf, ppt, etc.) that I included in a master class prepared to explain the key elements of the 4th Industrial Revolution (Quantum Computers, 5G, AI, IoT, Cyber-Security, and Blockchain). Special focus on the Blockchain technology, its basics and its possible business applications to an MBA / Executive type of audience.
This presentation has been the media support of a master class in an international business program (M.B.A.).
- PDF of the presentation including links to videos and sources:
- Video presentation of the master-class:
There are two versions, one to be seen efficiently in an smartphone or similar. The other is a higher quality (and bigger size) compatible to be seen in a bigger screen.
- Smartphone friendly video-presentation:
- Bigger Screen video-presentation:
If you want a ppt version of this presentation for educational purposes, feel free to contact me at:
- Credit and sources
Special thanks and credit to the following sources:
- Nokia: 5G Driving the Automatization of everything
- Investopedia: Initial Coin Offering
- Chris McCann: Guide to launching an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- abc (News10): Smart TV, too Smart?
- AFP/Getty Images
- ATLAS: Data Cynosure Prime
- Datafloq B.V.
- Whitfield Diffie & Martin E. Hellman, member IEEE “New Directions in Cryptography” (IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. IT-22, No. 6, November 1976)
- The 4 Industrial Revolutions by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLearn.com
- LiteCoin: Link: https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/
- BitCoin: Link: https://blockchain.info/es
- Ethereum: Link: https://etherscan.io/
- Ripple: Link: https://ripple.com/build
- Blockgeeks: What is Blockchain Technology?
- Inside Bitcoin’s blockchain: www.bitsonblocks.net
- The Wall Street Journal
- IBM: IBM Research Quantum Computers